Western Pure Land Sages (SlideShow)

Announcements.

Amituofo!

I have been pondering for months, about how and when I should start this writing blog, and I figured I should do it today because there isn't much time in this lifetime. Another reason why I wanted to open this blog is because in today society, many people live in this world of virtual reality 80% of their 24 hours. There is a lot of printed material out there, but I realize people today send most of their time watching YouTube and surfing online more than holding a book. Therefore, i've decided to opened up this blog so that all the surfers out there can have easy access to buddhism materials when they are free while working, or checking email.

This blog intention is to share with everybody about buddhism education and culture. Most of all, my main intention is to post free distribution materials I have in hand in this blog so everyone of us can have an easy access to these materials.

Sutras that I have are in chinese pin-yin version and they are Amitabha Sutra (Amituo-jing), Infinite Life Sutra (Wuliang-Shou Jing), and the pure land recitation handbook. I will try to transfer the wordings and characters from the pure land recitation handbook as well as I could. It will take me probably a few weeks to make them look organized in this website. If you find any error, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment and I will correct them.

Other than that, I will include buddhist chantings mp3, hymns, and musics. Not only I will include those, but also photos of buddhist places that I have visited, and also photos of buddhism ceremonies that are performed all over the world.

This blog will also link to popular buddhism links which I visit often.

That is all for the announcements.

Amituofo.

0 comments:

Hymns

Powered by eSnips.com